I was just nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. I never know what to think when this happens. This time, I’ll play by the rules. The rules are to:
1) thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site.
2) write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know
3) nominate fifteen other deserving blogs
Thanks to i.arxiv for the nomination! Check it out for insightful and eclectic writing.
Seven trivial, random, and undisclosed things about me:
- Four years ago the US Army Corp of Engineers searched my property for Unexploded Ordinances (UXO) from WWII. But they missed one. I found it in my garden this spring. So, tell me, what were they really after?
- I’m a conspiracy theorist.
- My husband and I make salsa with our own tomatoes. We name each batch because it takes more time to make salsa than it does to make children (and we gave them names). It’s only fair.
- I think Vesuvius is a lovely name for anything hot.
- I’m writing a novel about an evil rabbit and MK-ULTRA.
- I drink scotch.
- I wonder if Sky King became a victim of his own crop dusting. What do you think?
And the nominees are: (Could somebody please tell me how to link better)
Thank-you all for your lovely contributions to the clouds.